What is OBLIweb?
The Obli Web Framework for PHP (OBLIweb) is a software development framework that helps you
to build reusable, maintainable, scalable, object-oriented PHP multiplatform web
Using OBLIweb reduces the time and cost of building and maintaining
your business applications.
Thanks to its expanded MVC architecture it lets your team to
write reusable domain objects, easy-to-maintain service layers and
complex data mappers very easily.
Its library of functions for image processing, cryptography,
text processing, database access, networking, events/rules, workflow,
audit, authentication, ACL (and more)
allows you to focus on the business rules of your application.
OBLIweb let you build applications with 2 layers: presentation and model.
- Presentation layer: contains the routing/controller and view sublayers.
- Model layer: contains the service, domain and data access sublayers.
- Libraries/helpers: contains the core and third-party classes for special purpose functions.
- A web server (Apache, nginx, lighttpd, IIS and others).
- PHP runtime (version 5.3 or higher).
- Any operative system where PHP can run (Linux [multiple distributions] and Windows [Windows Server 2003 and 2008], Mac OS X and others).
- MySQL 4.x and 5.x and MariaDB 5.x.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012.
- PostgreSQL 8.4 and 9.x.
- Oracle DB 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- IBM DB2 9.x and 10.x.
- SQLite 3.x
Latest version available
The latest version of OBLIweb is 7.1 (released 2014/09/18).
Availability, price, and licensing
Depending on the contract terms, the license under which OBLIweb is licensed to you may be:
- MIT License, only available with custom applications developed by
The licensing terms apply only to the version bundled with your custom application.
This allows you to modify, extend, reuse, redistribute, or sell any code
of the framework.
- A subscription proprietary license, suitable to develop closed-source applications.
This version can be purchased directly from ObliSistemas (pricing based on yearly usage [unlimited/per server/per application]).
Request a quote.
- A perpetual proprietary license, suitable to develop closed-source applications.
This version can be purchased directly from ObliSistemas (pricing based on usage [unlimited/per server/per year/per application]).
Request a quote.
- GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL), free of charge, suitable only for open-source development.
This version is only available on request. This allows you to modify, extend, reuse or redistribute any code
of the framework but also requires that you redistribute the source code of any application you
develop with the framework.